|Men's Final Four Tickets: $125-$700+ Per Person; Women's Final Four Tickets: $125-$200 Per Person||Hospitality Package: $475-$3,375+|
The National Collegiate Athletic Association Final Four basketball tournament takes place over a series of successive weekends each spring at neutral locations with the country's top 68 teams. The men's tournament is typically in March, with the women taking the court in April. The last weekend pits the final four teams in a winner-take-all event at a venue chosen years in advance. Costs are determined by seat location and whether it's a preliminary or final round game.
Related articles: Fantasy Camp, Attending the Super Bowl, Attending the World Series
- Stadium seats on the upper levels cost about $125 -$450 per person, depending on distance from and view of the court and whether or not hospitality --in-seat food and drink service -- is included. The seats behind the baskets generally cost less than those mid-court. For example, seats in section 349 of the Georgia Dome , site of the men's 2013 Final Four games, cost about $300 per person for tickets to the final round games.
- For 200--level seats in the Georgia Dome expect to pay $250-$850 for tickets, depending on the location of the seats. For example, seats closer to center court in the 200 level cost $700, but sitting closer to the hoop costs $270-$500.
- Final Four tickets that include the Georgia Dome's Elite Hospitality package vary by seating level. Elite Hospitality includes meeting former NBA stars, upscale foods and a premium bar. Elite Hospitality packages start at $360 per person for upper level seats. Lower-level seat packages cost $473-$3,375 depending on how close the seats are to center court.
- Women's Final Four tickets are less expensive than Men's Final Four tickets. For example, tickets for seats in the semifinal and championship games at New Orleans Arena cost $125-$150 for upper-level seats and lower level seats cost $200.
- Travel packages that include multi-night lodging, game tickets and transportation to the championship games cost about $1,200-$2,000 per person
What should be included:|
- Purchasing a seat in a hospitality level will include a no-host wait staff to take food and beverage orders for food. Some packages may also include shuttles to the game and airport transfers.
- Parking at the stadium is typically about $25, and can be on a cash-only basis.
- Food and beverages at the Final Four will vary by location. Beer or other alcoholic beverages are not served at concession stands during the Final Four, according to NCAA rules. However, alcoholic beverages are still available in suites. Bar access is provided in Elite Hospitality packages as well.
- Airfare costs change each year, based on location and distance travelled to championship games. For example, flights from New York City to Atlanta on Southwest Airlines cost $150-$400 per person each way. American Airlines and United also fly into Atlanta.
- The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transportation Authority offers information on fares to and from games. The New Orleans Regional Transit Authority provides travel to and from women's games in New Orleans. Tickets typically cost $1.25 or $3 for an all-day pass.
Shopping for attending the ncaa final four:
- MARTA offers Final Four attendees multi-day rider cards .
- Purchasing tickets further in advance can net customers discounts. Sites for 2014-16 championship games are announced.
- Final 4 Atlanta provides information about the championship and helps attendees plan the trip.
- Tickets for the both men's and women's tournament games can be purchased through PrimeSport.
- Athletic Departments for schools involved in the Final Four tournament also typically provide access to game tickets. These sales often allow supporters of a single school to sit together.
7 Tricks To Make Home Appliances Last Longer
Give your household equipment a little workout now and then, to make sure anything mechanical will perform well when needed. Periodic exercise can extend the usable life of many items. || Posted October 14 2013
5 Important Things to Know Before a Tornado Hits
This week the Midwest has been battered by tornados, which are one of the most violent and destructive type of storms nature has in its arsenal. || Posted November 19 2013
What People Are Paying - Recent Comments
More Travel Topics
Search Thousands of Topics on CostHelper.com