|One-Day Pass: $74-$81||One Day Hopper: $89-$96||Annual Hopper Pass: $149-$179|
A theme park dedicated to children 2-12 years old, Legoland Florida is located in Winter Haven, south of Orlando.
Related articles: Disneyland Vacation, Disney World Vacation, Theme Park Admission, Disney Cruise
- One-day Legoland Florida tickets cost $81 for adults or $74 for children ages 3-12 and seniors over 60. Two years and under are admitted free. A family of four can expect to pay about $310.
- Single-day Legoland ticket that also include admission to the Legoland Water Park cost $96 for adults, $89 for children 3-12 or seniors. The price for a family of four is about $370.
- A basic annual pass to Legoland Florida costs about $129 for adults or $99 for children or seniors. Merlin's Annual Passes with unlimited admission to Legoland Florida and the Legoland Water Park with free parking and discounts off selected retail and food purchases cost about $179 for adults or $149 for children. It also includes access all 15 Merlin theme parks.
- An Ambassador Annual Pass includes free preferred parking, dining and retail discounts and unlimited admission to all Legoland parks for life at a cost of $2,500 per person.
What should be included:|
- Ticket prices typically cover the cost of admission as well as most rides and attractions at each park.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed in the park. Dining options vary and include sandwiches (about $6), hot dogs ($6 -$7) or hamburgers ($9 -$10). An all-you-can-eat pizza and drink option costs about $7 for children or $11 for adults. Expect to pay about $50 -$70 total for a family of four, depending on meal and beverage choices.
- Parking costs $14 for cars ($12 if booked online), $15 for campers or RVs, $7 for motorcycles or $20 for preferred parking.
- Hotel prices vary by location from $60 -$220 per night. For example, the Best Western Park View Hotel adjacent to Legoland, costs about $99 -$200, depending on room size and travel date, while the nearby Winter Haven Howard Johnson offers rooms for about $60 with two double beds to fit two adults and two children.
- Stroller rentals at the park are priced at about $10 for a single unit or $15 for a double.
Shopping for a legoland florida vacation:
- Lego Club members who receive the quarterly magazine will see coupons for a free child's admission with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Receive a second-day ticket for $15 to the same park when purchased with the original admission.
- Legoland Florida offers a Military Appreciation Day that features free admission to military and discounts to their family members.
- Save 10% or about $10 -$20 per night on area hotels with a AAA discount, in addition to AAA ticket specials that change regularly. Club ID card is typically required at check in.
- Hotel rates are lower in the off season -- winter and fall months -- excluding holidays. Also, annual ticket passes for the following year are typically less expensive if purchased in late fall or early winter.
- Tickets may be purchased online through Legoland Florida .
- While planning a trip to Legoland, check online for park hours and open days .
7 Tricks To Make Home Appliances Last Longer
Give your household equipment a little workout now and then, to make sure anything mechanical will perform well when needed. Periodic exercise can extend the usable life of many items. || Posted October 14 2013
5 Important Things to Know Before a Tornado Hits
This week the Midwest has been battered by tornados, which are one of the most violent and destructive type of storms nature has in its arsenal. || Posted November 19 2013
What People Are Paying - Recent Comments
More Travel Topics
Search Thousands of Topics on CostHelper.com