|One-Day Ticket: $79-$85 Each||One-Day Ticket with Park Hopper Pass: $114-$120 Each||Two-Day Ticket with Park Hopper Pass: $105-$112 Per Day|
Four separate theme parks make up Walt Disney World, outside of Orlando, FL. The Magic Kingdom reflects the original Disneyland. Epcot Center is known for the World Showcase area, which includes foods, costumes and sights from around the globe. Disney's Hollywood Studios highlights The American Idol Experience, Toy Story Mania and Star Tours. Disney's Animal Kingdom hosts more than giraffes--from roller coasters to musicals.
Related articles: Disneyland Vacation, Theme Park Admission
- One-day and one-park tickets to each of the four parks cost $85 for visitors 10 years old and up, and $79 for children aged 3-9, or about $330 for a family of four with two younger children. Children under 3 are admitted free.
- A single-day ticket with a Park Hopper pass, which allows entry into multiple parks per day, costs $120 for adults and $114 for children, or about $470 for a family of four.
- Two-day single-park tickets cost $168 for adults and $155 for children, or about $650 for four.
- A two-day Park Hopper pass costs $112 per day for adults and $105 per day for children or about $870 for a family of four.
- Parking is $14 for cars and motorcycles and included for guests of Disney hotels. Check with hotel registration, as even some non-Disney hotels offer free theme-park parking.
What should be included:|
- All regular park rides and shows are included in the price of admission.
- For families traveling with very young children, Disney operates a Baby Center at each park to provide a quiet place for nursing, warming a bottle or changing a diaper.
- From corn dogs to beef filets, dining prices vary as much as menu options at Epcot Center , Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios with food cart meals starting around $6 per person or $24 for a family of four, counter service at under $15 per person or $60 for four, and fine dining from $36-$60 per person or about $200 per family. Quick dining at the Animal Kingdom costs about $15 per person, or less than $60 for a family of four. Casual sit-down meal options range $15-$36 per person or about $105 per family.
Shopping for a disney world vacation:
- The longer the park stay, the greater the daily discount. Three-day Park Hopper tickets are $96 for adults and $90 for children per day or about $1,110 per family. The same Park Hopper passes purchased for a 10-day visit are $1,350 per family, breaking down to $35 for adults and $33 per child, per day.
- An Annual Pass costs $553-$691 for adults and $509-$637 for children, depending on the level of blackout dates chosen.
- Florida residents save a few dollars with single-day tickets at $81 for adults and $76 for children.
- Military discounts currently include a 4-day Magic Your Way pass at $138 plus tax with a valid ID. With a military ID no tax is charged.
- AAA or CAA vacation package benefits may include a 10-20% savings at various resort locations, preferred parking when available, room discounts and Disney dollars, along with ticket and room combination discounts.
- Allears.net lists ride descriptions , shows and monthly park events.
- Prior to any Disneyland Resort vacation, check online for park hours and possible ride closures.
7 Ways to Stretch Your Reduced Food Budget
End of the year budgets are tight for everyone, especially in this economy.It's especially hard for the millions of Americans who depend on government programs like food stamps to help make ends meet. || Posted November 11 2013
7 Lesser-Known Discounts for the 50+ Crowd
As they age, members of the Baby Boomer generation don't like to admit that they're senior citizens, but they love getting discounts. It's kind of a quandary, because some of the best deals available are reduced prices for older folks. || Posted October 21 2013
What People Are Paying - Recent Comments
More Travel Topics
Search Thousands of Topics on CostHelper.com